[tex-live] Building on Mac OS X

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Fri Dec 29 00:36:31 CET 2006

    xmltex		pdfetex	language.dat	&latex xmltex.ini

I changed those entries (and all the other "pdfetex"s) in
Build/source/texk/web2c/fmtutil.in in r2969.

(I also changed the live Master/web2c/fmtutil.cnf.)

    Any reason except taste that pdftex instead of pdfetex became the  
    basis and pdfetex the symlink instead of the other way around

In the new pdftex release, the name of the actual binary is now (and
again) "pdftex", rather than "pdfetex".


More information about the tex-live mailing list